as one of our valued guest (“you”), it is always a pleasure to welcome you to one of our hotels. our first priority is to offer you exceptional stays and experiences around the world. your full satisfaction and faith with us.
What personal information?
you may be asked, at various times, to provide about yourself and your family members, such as:
we do not knowingly collect privacy from children under the age of 18, except name, date of birth and nationality as provided directly by an adult on their behalf or with adult’s permission.
- contact information, e.g. name, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, postal addresses, etc;
- other personal details: date of birth; nationality,
- children information: name, birth date and age;
- credit card details (only in transactional related system)
- your dates of arrival and departure/visit from our hotels;
- your preferences and interests, e.g. smoking or non-smoking room, preferred location of your room (low floor, high floor, etc.), type of bed, preferred newspaper, sports and cultural interests;
- any questions/comments you may have during or after your stay in one of our hotels.
please make sure that your children do not provide us with any privacy without your permission, e.g. online. if you believe your child has submitted privacy to us, please contact us so that we can delete such privacy.
What are the purposes?
we use your privacy for the following purposes:
- a. to manage your reservation and booking:
- to book and reserve hotel rooms and requested accommodation;
- to establish and maintain business records and comply with accounting requirements;
- for back office processing; including managing a list of undesirable guests, further to a non-payment, or to improper behaviour, etc.
- b.to manage your stay at the hotel:
- to track consumption (telephone, bar, internet, pay tv…);
- to access rooms.
- c. to improve our hospitality services, including:
- to process your privacy in hotel’s clients relationship management (crm) program;
- to better understand your needs and requests;
- to tailor our products and services to better suit your desires.
- d. to send you newsletters, promotions and marketing material or contact you about tourism, hospitality or services, hotel promotions, or about hotel partners. you can choose to unsubscribe from our email newsletters service by clicking a link in one of our email newsletters.
- e. to improve our hotel services, including:
- to conduct surveys and analyze guests’ questionnaires and comments and activity patterns
- to manage guests’ complaints.
- to let you benefit from our loyalty program
- f. to secure and improve your use of hotel internet websites, including:
- to improve website navigation and;
- to implement security and fraud prevention means.
- g. to comply with local regulations (e.g. retention of business or accounting documents).
In Cambodia by telephone (855) 63 761 318; (855) 12 222 447 or
by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org